Global Executive Coaching – 360
Customized Hybrid learning that combines contemporary Executive Education and Role/Circumstance based coaching.
The leaders in his study mentioned a few of the abilities they need to master to thrive in the global arena.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, uncertainty, and change
- Ability to develop local talent and initiate changes and improvements using that talent.
- Ability to create a clear vision.
- Ability to encourage collaboration, teamwork, and the pooling and sharing of resources without cultural preferences.
- Ability to design governance models that apply across different cultures, considering cultural differences.
- Ability to process massive amounts of information, and then distill salient points and communicate them effectively.