What makes MAKING IT BETTER (MIB) Coaching superior?
MIB Coaching is an ongoing partnership that helps clients produce fulfilling results in their personal and professional lives.
Through the process of coaching, clients deepen their learning, improve their performance, and enhance their quality of life. Our coaches focus mainly on the client as a person. It’s important we understand the leaders purpose, what they stand for, and how they are going inspire their respective teams to make great impacts! Coaching accelerates the client’s progress by providing greater focus and awareness of choice. Coaching concentrates on where clients are today and what they are willing to do to get where they want to be tomorrow. Becoming Relevant by Re-Writing the post COVID playbook.
Where did MIB Coaching start?
Our founder started building this unique enterprise in the early 80’s. Tony started with internal coaching roles with General Motors, and Harley Davidson. The testing of the MIB process on key internal clients across functions and geographies proved to be very successful and is credited with reshaping the HR Partner role in the companies he worked with. At its core it was always about asking clients to reframe their commitment, behaviors, and personal vision.
Why does it work?
MIB Coaching works because…
- Allows our clients to move beyond obstacles that starts with listening with intent
- Teaches them to differentiate between stated wants and needs
- Focuses on the client as a person
- Organically allows the client to design their own for creating their desired outcomes
- Achieve lasting results that dramatically improve the client and those that interact with them
Who hires Coaches?
The individuals seeking coaching tend to have a history of success and are very committed to some current goal. They have heard their call. They realize that in order to become the best versions of themselves they need others to learn and change as well.
Who works best with a Coach?
Fundamentally, the coachable person has these qualities:
- They value Clarity and Understanding
- They have a goal they’re committed to achieving.
- They’re frustrated by something that is getting in the way of their success.
- They understand the value of getting ideas and perspectives from seasoned experts.
- They work hard letting go of the past and their INNER CRITICS
Why do people hire coaches?
If the purpose of coaching is to bring out your best in support of your goals, is there a type of goal that best suits coaching? Yes. Coaching is the most useful when you’re taking on your most painful pinch points.
Imagine that there are three levels of improvement, change or growth.
- The simplest change is to do what you’re already doing differently (better or faster).
- The next level involves fundamentally reshaping yourself within your current work by doing different things.
- The highest level of change is where you reinvent yourself by transforming who you are.
Coaching has its greatest impact when you are taking on either level two or level three change
What about experience and credentials?
Each MIB impact coaches has a resume that read’s like a Who’s Who of Blue-Chip companies. All have extensive academic credentials as well as Global Line and Staff experiences.We pride ourselves with being humble but also being credited for being both Smart as well as agile. Our Elite coaches are not focused on sales but rather the people they coach. The Best of the Best have spent countless hours understanding the “WHY” of their lives and businesses not only the What and How.
“MIB COACHES ARE THE SPECIAL FORCES OF THE PERSONAL AND BUSINESS COACHING WORLDS
“G MURTHA AND J CLEARY RETIRED MATTEL TOY EXECUTIVES”